Home remedies for headache: Headache is a common health problem that many people deal with it. Headaches are one of the most common forms of chronic pain. Who suffer from the pain of a headache they know how difficult to any work or daily life activates at this moment. There are several types of headaches, and headache can be accrue on one side, headache on left side, headache on the right side of the head, headache on back side of the head and also headache on top of the head, most of which are covered by the following syndromes: According to the health research, there are three types of tension: Rare Headache episodes: Less than 12 episodes per year, each episode lasting 30 minutes to 7 days Frequent episodes: 1 to 14 episodes per month on average, each episode lasting 30 minutes to 7 days Daily Chronic Headache: Feels at least 15 days a month, lasts at least 3 months. Headaches often persist for several hours
Migraine or tension headache:Migraine is a special form of headache. It is manifested by an attack of severity ranging from mild to very intense pain, which can last from hours to several days. The beginning of a migraine often starts with feeling headache on one side of the head or localizing to one eye. Pain is frequently diagnosed as palpitation in the scalp and is made worse by light and sound (and sometimes smells). Migraine can lead to nausea and vomiting. The exact causes of migraine are not yet understood. Certain factors, such as hormone changes or certain foods, are identified as triggers. Women are 3 times more affected by migraine than men. But migraine can also curable by home remedies of headache.
Cluster headaches (Horton’s headache):Cluster headache is often characterized by short, extremely severe headaches that occur at night. The pain is felt around one eye and then extends to the mouth, but always unilaterally and always on the same side. Episodes can last from 30 minutes to 3 hours for several weeks to several months, several times a day. This type of headache is more common in men and luckily rare. In industrialized countries, tension affects headache aimed at 3% adult males and more than 80% of females. In general, up to 1 in every 20 people experience headache daily Be careful! There are multiple causes of headaches, some of which may be symptoms of serious illness. A doctor should be consulted in case of sudden and severe headache. But don’t panic there are so many natural remedies for headache and method that can help you to get rid from the headache problem. In this article, we look for large range of home remedies for headache. I hope you will try many of them, and I can grantee you if you try those remedies in a proper way, you will definitely successful and get rid from the headache pain.
How to relieve headaches?First of all, it is important to take into account that the treatment of headaches can vary depending on the cause. Mild cases can be resolved with a change in lifestyle, pain relievers and natural remedies. The most severe cases require further treatment. It is therefore essential to be attentive to the signals which indicate a complication. It should not be overlooked that many illnesses include headache as a symptom. If the pain is severe or recurrent, it is best to see a doctor for a diagnosis. Among the various causes of headaches, according to the Mayo Clinic, are lifestyle habits such as alcohol consumption, poor diet, sleep problems and stress. But there are also other causes that need more attention like dehydration, sinusitis, hypertension and infections, among others.
Home remedies for headache:
1. Lack of sleep:A study published in the Headache Journal shows that people who sleep less have more frequent and severe headaches. Poor quality sleep has been correctly identified as a common cause of migraine attacks. Truly, if one sleeps badly, one cannot enter a deep sleep cycle. But, this phase is essential to hide serotonin and dopamine, two neurotransmitters that send signals of well-being to the brain. This is why it is essential for migraine sufferers to get a good night’s sleep. But beware; an uncontrolled sleep can also be one of the causes of migraines. The brain likes routine. You have to sleep well, but not too much. Avoid sleepy mornings, which can cause headaches.
2. Drink water properly:For migraine or any type of headache suffers summer can be perilous time of year. Oppressive heat long been thought to precipitate attacks in people prone to many headache. In fact studies have demonstrated that chronic dehydration is a common cause of tension headache and migraines. Drinking enough water can help you reduce headache problem. Dehydration makes causes of many headaches. In fact a most important study published that drinking water can put a relief from headache. Another studies said that drinking water did not reduce the headache problem. But if you drink water or eating foods high in liquid, such as fruits, soups, and smoothies may make you feel batter. So avoid dehydration headaches, you have to drinking enough water all the day.
3. Dim the light:Light sensitivity is one of the most common migraine symptoms behind headache or head pain. Recent server shows that migraine is third most common disease in the world. With no estimate global prevalence of 14.7% that is 1 in 7 people suffers from this neurological disorder. This migraine problem show that 89% of people sensitive to light during an attack. This sensitive to light is a symptom known as photophobia. Bright light or flowering light or. Even light from your mobile and computer screen can causes for your migraine headache. Also sunlight can causes for photophobia. If you are prone to them, cover your window glass with curtains during the day. You can use anti-glare screen to your computer screen and wear sunglasses when you go outside, it protect your eyes from hit of sunlight.
4. Massage yourself:Both tension headache and migraines have been treated efficiently by massage. Massage can help to relive from headache pain. And also it can prevent headaches from occurring. Massaging gently by you can rely the muscle tension. Placing your thumbs on your cheekbones closes to your ears and use your finger gently, and use your finger gently, and put pressure slowly and rub the temples spot between the corner of your eye and ear. Using finger gently rub your forehead and middle of eye brose in circular motion. Gradually move your finger up along your hairline up to forehead.
5. Take limited alcohol:People having alcoholic drink they do not suffer from headache problem, but studies show that alcohol can trigger migraines in about one third of those who take alcohol severally. Hangover and dehydration factors aside bear; wine and spirits can trigger headache and migraine.
6. Regular exercise :Regular physical exercise can reduce the frequency and intensity of headaches and migraines. Physical activities are one of the best remedies to prevent headache. If you exercise daily, it can manage stress and neutralize the body’s response capacity. Your body start releases endorphins, which are the body’s natural pain killer. So, when you fell the stress, take a break and drink water. Otherwise you can go for a walk or do some exercise like starching, jogging, jumping. But make sure your mouth is not dry any time. If you thirsty and if you did not sweat, when you exercise, it is a sign of dehydration. Stay hydrated before, during, after any exercise.
7. Avoid foods high in histamine:Histamine is a chemical found naturally in body that play a role in your immune, digestive and nervous system. The best way to start a low histamine diet is to eliminating certain foods from your diet, it’s important food and nutrients-dense food. It is found in certain foods like, alcohol red wine, bear, white wine, Fermented foods= yogurt, soya souse, sauerkraut, pickles. Smoked and cured food= smoked salmon, Beef jerky, smoked sandwich meats, think cheese. Seasoning= curry, paprika, cayenne, cloves, cinnamon, anise. Vegetables= spinach, tomatoes, avocado, eggplant, pumpkin. Fruit=pineapple, papaya, cranberry, raspberry, strawberry. Cutting all type of histamine foods from your diet is important step for people who have headache problems.
8. Essential oil for your hair:Essential oil is a concentrated hydrophobic liquid which is known as volatile oil, ethereal oil or simply known as the oil of the plant from which they were extracted. Essential oil extracted from seeds, and even the roots of the plants, stems, they were many therapeutic benefits and most often use topically. Though some are can be ingested. There is some example of essential oil that can help you:
- Lavender essential oil:
- Peppermint oil: